New Year, New Cheers at The GICC
As Georgia's second largest convention center, the Georgia International Convention Center offers its guests unprecedented convenience. There's never been a better time to host and attend meetings at The GICC than in 2018, and here's why.
- The GICC is surrounded by more than 8,000 rooms in leading brand hotels and that number is growing!
- An InterContinental hotel will be built on the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport campus. This will be the first hotel within walking distance of the domestic terminal.
- Capella Hotel Group introduces the 214-room Solís Two Porsche Drive near Porsche's North American headquarters. The property will include a rooftop lounge and overlook the Porsche Experience Center and the airport's runway.
- A reimagined Renaissance Atlanta Airport Gateway Hotel features 204 rooms and direct access to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport via the ATL SkyTrain, just steps away from The GICC.
- CulinAero offers restaurant quality and convenience when it comes to your catering needs. Whether you're seeking quality concessions, catering for your meeting or banquets for 4,000+ guests, CulinAero will serve up seasonal, local ingredients that are sure to satisfy.
- When your guests aren't enjoying The GICC's 400,000 square feet of flexible meeting space and CulinAero catering, there's plenty for them to experience in the surrounding areas. More so than ever before, Atlanta is the place to be with new attractions, sporting events and foodie hotspots popping up across the city.
- Suntrust Park: The new ballpark and mixed-use development is just 10 miles north of downtown Atlanta features an open-air stadium with seating for approximately 41,500 people. The intimate seating configuration puts more fans closer to the field than any other ballpark in Major League Baseball.
- Mercedes-Benz Stadium: Mercedes-Benz Stadium opened in mid-2017 and serves as the home of the Atlanta Falcons (NFL) and Atlanta United FC (MLS) in addition to other entertainment and sporting events.
- Skyline Park: Skyline Park Atlanta sits on top of renovated Sears building, Ponce City Market. The park features classic arcade games, mini-golf, a three-story slide and a gourmet concession stand.
What is your reason for meeting with us in 2018? Tweet us at @TheGICC.