5 Ways to Support Exhibitors
Trade shows couldn’t happen without the careful selection of exhibitors. It’s important to create strong relationships with exhibitors by providing support before, during and after your event.
Here are five ways that you can show support for your exhibitors:
- Find opportunities to include exhibitors in the larger event messaging. Fold them into promotional materials, like mentioning them in social media posts. They'll not only see your support and enthusiasm, but it's an opportunity for them to share your messaging on their own social media channels.
- Organize alternate activities when attendees are in sessions or networking opportunities for exhibitors looking to make connections to get more out of your event and its mission.
- Seeing your exhibitors in action goes a long way. Walk the floor, get to know exhibitors and their products and services. It's also an opportunity to get feedback about their experience any improvements they see for the next event in your facility.
- The name of the game is collaboration. Following networking events between exhibitors and/or your meetings with exhibitors, identify opportunities to work together closely to grow business and also establish solid connections that will live on after your event.
- Be open to new technology and trends where it makes sense for your event. By keeping up with the latest, exhibitors will see your efforts to keep things fresh and will follow suit in their own ways.
Above all, human connections are just as important to you as they are to your exhibitors! Taking the time to just talk is a personal and memorable way to show your support. For more tips on how to support your exhibitors, follow us at @TheGICC.